Funeral Innovations is currently seeking an Account Executive to call, qualify, consult, and close the hundreds of leads coming from new product offerings and explosive growth of technology adoption by the death care industry.
We bet you’ve never considered working for a company with “funeral” in its name. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. We all felt the same way. Our founders learned their trade at IBM. Our dev team came highly recruited from top computer science programs. Our designers joined us from marketing agencies, And our VP of sales started off in the drone industry.
Why did we all end up at Funeral Innovations? Because it’s an industry where we can develop and sell interesting technology that helps businesses while impacting people’s lives.
Founded in 2008, Funeral Innovations helps funeral homes reach their communities through digital marketing. Our marketing automation software marries easy-to-use technology with proven content to offer funeral homes a turn-key marketing automation solution. Best of all, members of their community benefit by receiving timely grief resources, much-needed end of life education, and better services in their time of need.
Why should you join us?
- You want to work in a small (8 person), fast growing startup environment.
- You like being surrounded by people who are exceptional at their jobs.
- You want the security of a profitable, bootstrapped company, but the ceiling of a well-funded startup.
- You feel like disrupting an unsexy industry via cool technology offers you almost limitless selling potential.
- You appreciate being trusted, respected, and having a voice that matters in the company.
About the Position
Funeral Innovations is currently seeking an Account Executive to call, qualify, consult, and close the hundreds of leads coming from the new product offerings and explosive growth technology adoption by the death care industry. Our customers don’t understand digital marketing as much as they do results. It’s your job to bridge that gap. It’s your job to be there from discovery to decision to delight. It’s your job to use your creative ideas, passion, and ability to get things done to launch you forward in this position and your career. There’s no shortage of opportunities with customers or for yourself.
About the day to day
- Call and qualify our growing list of leads, from hot to cold, finding the key drivers for improving their digital marketing.
- Assist prospects through education, evaluation, and selection of their next marketing moves.
- Use your creativity and quick wit to navigate objections and reluctance to change.
- Use your experience to close opportunities and shorten sales cycles.
- Keep your CRM up to date with your activities and opportunities and accurately forecast business.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and yearly sales goals.
- 1 to 5 years experience managing cycles from prospecting to closing with proven track record of success.
- Ability to discover and document business issues and gauge solution-fit to meet the customer’s’ goals.
- Previous experience managing the sales cycle, getting buy in and sign off from all decision makers within the organization.
- Quick learning with ability to listen, respond, and engage.
- Focused on personal and professional growth and looking to excel in all aspects of life.
- Can manage yourself and look for and propose solutions before bringing in others.
- Passionate, creative, driven, fun, friendly, professional, and personable.
- Previous SaaS experience is highly preferred.
To apply or learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org