ge to Almary Bischoff at Riverside United Methodist Church in Fort Dodge. Harold worked for Bell Telephone in Humboldt and then with Georgia Pacific for 37 years where he retired as supervisor of the distribution warehouse. Harold was a member of Epworth United Methodist Church and a former member of V.F.W. Post No. 1856. He coached youth sports and enjoyed watching sports.