Maybe you’ve never considered working for a company with “funeral” in its name. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. We all felt the same way. So why should you join us? We’re a fast-growing startup dedicated to disrupting a niche market with cutting-edge marketing practices and innovative software tools. Everyone on our team is exceptional at what they do, and we foster a company culture of appreciation, respect, trust, experimentation, and innovation. Everyone’s voice is valued here.
We’re looking for a Marketing & Design coordinator for our Colorado office. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a range of marketing functions, including design, communications, event planning, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
Years experience: 0-3
Part time to full time depending on candidate skill set and availability.
Objectives of this role
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Concept, design, and implement marketing campaigns
- Perform market research, competitive analysis, and compile and assess campaign results
Daily and monthly responsibilities
- Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing a marketing plan and strategy by assembling/designing sales materials, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Past work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Design experience and ability to use Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
Apply by sending a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com.