The Healing Registry is focused on working with florists within your community. We utilize many of the major floral networks to ensure every flower order is tracked and fulfilled. You can easily manage which local florists receive orders from your website. Choose from a list of florists, or place a request to have your local florist added as a delivery option.
Important: You may specify different florists in different cities if you have locations in multiple cities. You’ll need to repeat the steps 6-10 below for each city you have a location in.
Follow the steps below to manage which florists receive orders from your website:
- Go to https://funeralinnovations.com/users/login
- Login with your username and password
- On the left side of the dashboard, click Cases.
- Click Setup from the menu down the left.
- Click Registry to access the Registry options.
- Click Set Florists.
- Enter the city and state of your firm and click Search.
- Click the drop down under the 1st Florist to view the available florists. Once you have selected a florist, click Add on the right. Be sure to click Add on the right for each selection. You can add up to three florists.
Note: Contact us if you do not see your desired florist in the list. They can still be added even if they are not part of one of the major floral networks.
- Decide if you would like to rotate the orders between florists. If you choose no, then the 1st Florist will receive all orders. If from some reason they can not fulfill the order, it will go to the 2nd Florist. Then if the 2nd Florist is also unable to fulfill the order, it will then will go the the 3rd Florist.
- Click Save Florists to save your selections.