Join us for “Pivot and prevail: How to craft and share a message when margins are tight, funerals aren’t valued, and social distancing is the norm”
Thursday, July 30 4:05 p.m. – 5 p.m. EDT | 1 CE
Hosted by The Order of the Golden Rule
Preregistration required. No need to be an OGR member to sign up and you can earn CE credit!
Join us for an Order of the Golden Rule webinar and Q&A on Thurs., July 30 at 4:05pm EDT and learn how you can look at these changes as a portal to step through, pivot how we do things, and prevail in the months and years ahead. This webinar will discuss how to change your marketing message, adjust your marketing channel ad spend to get better results for less money, and how to build connections with your community that foster relationships, loyalty, and engagement.
This webinar will help you:
- adjust your marketing message to help families understand the value of services that you offer;
- craft appropriate content for social media in the aftermath of the coronavirus;
- avoid messaging pitfalls;
- better leverage website and email communication; and
- personalize your messaging for increased effectiveness.