For the ICCFA conference, in which we had a fantastically received presentation on Social Media (slides coming soon!), I went about collecting a list of the top funeral professionals on Twitter. This list was handed out to the hundreds of conference attendees, and as I promised previously, I want to post it on the FI Blog for everyone to utilize.
I know this is a very dynamic list, and I’m certainly inadvertently leaving off many great companies or people. So if you think you belong add your Twitter account in the comments.
- AdventFuneral – Company – http://adventfuneral.com – Offering simpler services: cremation, funerals & eco-friendly choices. Whether you have the need now or later, we’re here as a resource for you.
- amosfamilyfh – Funeral Home – http://www.amosfamily.com/ – We are a family owned funeral home with an onsite crematory serving the Kansas City area.
- cremationurns – Company – http://custom-urns.com – Tweets about memorial cremation urns and keepsakes.
- dailyundertaker – Industry News – http://www.dailyundertaker.com – News and commentary on the variety and importance of funerals and memorialization.
- eubankFH – Funeral Home – http://www.eubankfh.com – Eubank Funeral Home, Canton, TX
- funeral_ideas – Industry News – http://www.sentiment.co.uk -To cherish life is the greatest gift to yourself. To leave a legacy is your gift to the world. end of life productions, tribute films, montages and books
- funeralfuturist – Company – http://www.FuneralFuturistTips.com – Robin Heppell is a 4th gen. funeral director, consultant, speaker and funeral thought leader, helping Funeral Homes embrace the future with trends & technology!
- funeralinnovate – Company – http://funeralinnovations.com – Funeral Innovations offers customer-centric, web-based solutions for funeral directors
- funeralinsider – Industry News – http://amosfamily.com – We are a family owned funeral home with an onsite crematory serving the Kansas City area.
- funeralplanner – Company – http://www.funeral-planning-guide.com/ – funeral planning and resource guide
- funeralwise – Company – http://funeralwise.com – Everything you need to pre-plan a funeral, make arrangements for a loved one, or learn about funeral etiquette and customs at Funeralwise.com.
- hubbellfuneral – Funeral Home – http://www.hubbellfuneralhome.com – Family Owned Funeral Home & Crematory
- iccfa – Organization – http://www.iccfa.com – Latest info from high atop ICCFA Towers
- JessicaKoth – Organization – http://nfda.org – Public Relations Manager, National Funeral Directors Association; Proud Marquette University Alum
- millerfh – Funeral Home – http://www.millerfh.com – Official Twitter Site of Miller Funeral Home.
- nfda – Organization – http://nfda.org – NFDA is the leading association for deathcare pros.
- novaterium – Company – http://www.novaterium.com – Promoting green funeral options and a world-wide directory of eco-friendly burial sites.
- obitmag – Industry News – http://www.obit-mag.com/ – Obit examines life through the lens of death
- onelifefunerals – Company – http://www.onelifeceremonies.co.uk/funeral-ceremony – Yorkshire’s leading funeral and celebration of life ceremony writers and conductors. Creating personal, professional conducted funeral services.
- ryanthogmartin – Industry News – http://connectingdirectors.com – CEO of ConnectingDirectors.com, a progressive online Funeral Industry Publication
- thegrieflady – Company – http://dosanddontsofgrief.blogspot.com – I’m The Grief Lady. My new book, Sorry For Your Loss: What People Who Are Grieving Wish You Knew, comes out in October.
- tributescom – Company – http://tributes.com – Tributes.com is the online resource for current local and national obituary news, lasting tributes celebrating the lives of loved ones, and an online community
- yourfuneralguy – Industry News – http://www.yourfuneralguy.wordpress.com/ – author & funeral director My Book is Rest in Peace Insiders tips to the low cost less stress funeral- a book that helps with funeral cost
- mywonderfulife – Company – http://mywonderfullife.com – MyWonderfulLife.com is funeral planning site devoted to helping you plan the celebration that you want.
If you want them all in one shot, just follow the Top Funeral Professionals on Twitter list I compiled.