Our company is barely over 3 years old. We are a small (yet rapidly growing) business and we’re proud of it. In fact, our competitors would be shocked to learn just how small we are!
If your funeral home is looking for a provider of websites, online obituaries, social media, and DVDs should you trust a small company likes ours, or follow a safe route with one of our much larger competitors?
In order to answer that question, it might help to review this short quiz:
- Do you want to have direct contact with the company founders?
- Do you want to have a voice in the product development and creation of new web solutions?
- Do you want to stick with the status quo, or be on the cutting edge?
- Do you want to work with a company that can execute, adapt, and innovate quickly?
- Do you want to stand out among your competition?
- Do you want to be a partner rather than simply a customer?
If you found yourself answering yes to these questions, then you understand the advantage of working with a small company. And if that is not convincing enough, consider this fact: No funeral home who has tried Funeral Innovations for a couple months has left to a competitor!
How do we manage such unmatched customer satisfaction and loyalty? It’s because we are small! We listen to our customers so that they are partners in the process. We use their feedback to improve our products and develop new solutions. We give them direct access to the company co-founders, so they have a voice and know their ideas are being heard. And instead of simply saying that we are innovative, we prove it by continually releasing the most unique, cutting-edge new solutions in the industry.
So the next time a big web provider tries to convince you that a small company can’t suit your needs, ask to speak with their founder and find out how quickly they are innovating. Because your business can’t risk falling behind the speed of Funeral Innovations.