Facebook recently changed the rules of how and what shows up in people’s newsfeeds. How does this affect your death-care business’s marketing? And what can you do about it?
Join Zachary Garbow, co-founder of Funeral Innovations, as he discusses the implications of this massive Facebook shift and how a balanced, end-to-end digital marketing strategy is more important now than ever.
Register now and learn how to build engagement and community around your company through Facebook, your website, and email. Topics will include:
- Failing on Facebook: learn why a Facebook-only digital strategy is doomed to fail
- The Death of SEO: it’s now all about building a community around your brand before a need arises.
- Goal-Driven Digital Marketing: go beyond online engagement and actually start educating your audience and driving action.
- Contacts are Gold: a visitor who you can’t follow up with is worthless; learn how to collect people’s contact information online and nurture them effortlessly into customers.
- From “Meh” to Magnificent: see the massive impact a full fledged digital marketing strategy can make over one that’s barely there.