Our talk is titled “Leveraging Social Media to Optimize Website Traffic and Revenue.” Specifically, we’ll be describing how the industry is changing to be completely web-based, and how those who succeed at leveraging the web will be the ones who win in this market. Naturally, social media is a big part of that strategy.
We’ll start with the basics:
- What are Twitter and Facebook?
- How can you use them successfully?
- Why and how you should blog?
We’ll then get into some more advanced topics:
- How do you effectively promote yourself on Twitter?
- How do you measure the results and determine if it’s working?
- How can you use Facebook to drive significant traffic to your site with almost no work?
Finally, we’ll get into the really good stuff:
- How can you turn that traffic into real revenue?
- How do you transform your web presence into a sales engine?
- How will online strategies evolve, and how can you stay on the cutting edge?
I’m barely scratching the surface here of what we’ll cover at the conference, so if you’re attending, be sure not to miss our talk or you could be losing out on some exciting opportunities!
As the conference approaches, I’ll share some more specifics on the above topics and give some tips and approaches to improve your web presence through social media. After the conference, I’ll post our presentation here on the blog, so be sure to check back often.
If you’re interested in hearing more about any of the points above, let me know in the comments and I’ll write some more in depth posts on those topics soon.