The Growth Engine needs to have access to your Facebook Business Page before it can post to your Business Facebook Page or deploy a campaign. When you grant the admin access to your Business Facebook Page, nothing will ever go to your personal Facebook Page. Your personal profile image is shown during the approval process, however rest assured that the Growth Engine will only connect to your business Facebook page.
Please complete the following steps to grant the Growth Engine access to your business Facebook Page.
Important: You must be an admin to your Facebook Business Page and know your password before continuing.
- Login to Facebook
- Go to your Business Facebook Page
- Click Settings in the upper right hand side of the page.
Note that if you don’t see Settings, then you are most likely not an admin to the page. You’ll need to find out who is currently an admin.
- From the left hand menu, click Page Roles.
- Scroll down slightly and look to the area on the right for Pending Partner Requests. Click Respond to Request.
- An approval window will be displayed. Click Give Funeral Innovations access to my page.
Note that this approval is for the Growth Engine to connect with your business page, not your personal profile.
- You will be asked a second time to approve the request. Click on Approve Request.
- You will be asked to re-enter your password. Enter your password to complete the authentication.
- After you have entered the password, Funeral Innovations will be listed as an Agency. This confirms the Growth Engine has access to your page.