A Stripe account is needed anytime you would like to receive payments on your website. The most common uses are:
- Online Arranger payments
- Website payments
- In-stock healing registry items
The fees associated with Stripe are competitive with other merchants. As of 11/5/2020 they are 2.9% + . 30.
Setting up a Stripe account
- Go to https://stripe.com/
- Click on Start Now
- Enter your business email, name and password. Note: Make sure it is an admin only email at this point You can provide employees access later.
- Once the account is created, an email will be sent for you to click on a link to verify the account.
Activating Your Stripe Account
- Click on the button in the verification email you received when creating your account. This will open up Stripe.
- Click on “Activate your account” on the left hand side.
- Complete all the steps down the left hand side. Note: You will need your company EIN and bank information (account and routing numbers)
Giving Funeral Innovations Access To Your Stripe Account
- In Stripe, go to settings > team
- Enter email@example.com, grant admin authorization and click on Invite
- Notify your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org that you have granted us access to your Stripe account.