The Growth Engine works seamlessly with Tukios video creation platform, but this doesn’t mean you can’t use another memorial video software for the families you serve. We don’t allow you to upload the video directly, but we do support embedding the video into the obituary. The most common places to upload a video to receive an embed code are Youtube and Vimeo.
Follow the steps below to embed a memorial video into the Growth Engine.
- Convert the video into a web-ready format. Contact the memorial video vendor if you have questions.
- Go to Youtube or Vimeo and upload the video. Both have good support online if you have questions.
- Copy the video embed code after it is uploaded.
Note: An example of an embed code is:
- Go to https://funeralinnovations.com/users/login
- Login with the user and password
- On the left side of the dashboard, click Cases.
- Click Action on the case that you like to add the video to.
- Click View/Edit to open the case.
- Scroll down the page and select the Tributes menu item on the left.
- Click Add a Video Tribute in the upper right.
- Provide a name (optional), video caption (optional) and copy in the embed code. Click Save Tribute.
- Go to the obituary in the website and confirm it looks correct. If it does not, you an edit it under the Tributes section shown in step 10.