There are times when a family wishes to prevent the public from leaving tributes on their loved one’s obituary page. This can happen for a variety of reasons, but the Growth Engine allows you to easily disable tributes for any obituary. All tributes that have been added will be available within the case, but will be hidden from the public.
Follow the steps below to disable tributes on an obituary:
- Go to https://funeralinnovations.com/users/login
- Login with the user and password
- On the left side of the dashboard, click Cases.
- Click Action on the case that you like to disable tributes for.
- Click View/Edit to open the case.
- Scroll down the page and select the Tributes menu item on the left.
- Click Disable all Tributes. Now, no website visitor will be able to leave a tribute on the obituary.