There are times when a family wishes to prevent the public from purchasing flowers on their loved one’s obituary page. This can happen for a variety of reasons, but the Growth Engine allows you to easily disable the healing registry for any obituary.
Follow the steps below to disable the healing registry on an obituary:
- Go to https://funeralinnovations.com/users/login
- Log in with the user and password
- On the left side of the dashboard, click Cases.
- Click Action on the case that you like to disable flowers for.
- Click View/Edit to open the case.
- Scroll down the page and select the Family menu item on the left.
- Check the Disable Healing Registry box and then select Save Changes. Now, no website visitor will be able to purchase flowers or gifts from the obit.